Officials are preparing proposals on the expansion of Hyderabad Metro to all the major parts of the city. The number of people using Hyderabad Metro is increasing drastically day by day. Many people are demanding for the expansion of the Metro to the areas with traffic problems. The authorities have already prepared a number of proposals in the second phase regarding this. There are mainly three ways in government consideration. People are demanding for the Metro facility in the below-mentioned areas also
- From Mind space Junction (Rayadurgam) to Shamshabad Airport 30.6 km
- From BHEL to Gachibowli across Lakdikapool 28 km route
- From Nagole to L B Nagar route 5 km
- From L B Nagar- Falaknuma till Shamshabad Airport 23 km
- From Tarnaka to ECIL junction 7 km
- From JBS to Alwal 8 km
- From L B Nagar to Hayathnagar 7 km.