Spread the love
- Leave home well in time, so that you won’t have to run to catch the bus.
- At the bus stand, always follow the queue. Board the bus only after it has come to a halt, without rushing in or pushing others.
- While in the bus, shouting or making a noise is definitely bad manners. Such behavior can also distract the driver.
- Do not board or alight at a bus stop other than the one decided by the school. Never board and alight at a red light crossing or unauthorized bus stop.
- Always hold onto the handrail if standing in a moving bus, especially on sharp turns.
- Do not sit, stand or travel on the footboard of the bus.
- Do not put any part of your body outside a moving or stationary bus.
- Always adhere to the bus safety rules.