Spread the love
- Parents are equally responsible for the safety of their children during school journeys.
- They must ensure that the mode of transport arranged by school or by themselves is absolutely safe.
- Parents must play the role of vigilant observers. They should note down violations committed by school buses and immediately report to the authorities.
- Parents must participate in P.T.A. meetings and discuss the safety aspects of their children.
- While taking their children to school themselves, they should take proper care of their safety.
- Parents must ensure that the children acquire the right knowledge and skills for safe use of roads. They should teach their children the basic rules of the road, how to walk and cross the road, how to alight and board a bus etc.
- Parents should not allow their minor children to drive.
- Parents must also ensure that the right attitude for a law abiding citizen is imparted to their children by the family.
- Children are very good observers and therefore, parents must set an example by meticulously observing even small traffic rules.
Remember safety of children must be the foremost priority of every parent.
Be First to Comment