Hyderabad Metro turns One, Celebrating its first anniversary
Hyderabad Metro turned One on Wednesday 28-11-2018. It is one year since Hyderabad Metro was launched officially on 28th November 2017. Celebrating its significant glory L&T is conducting many programs. On this occasion, L&T MD and CEO KVB Reddy released the Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMR) anniversary logo and travelled along with the children of Aadharana (A home for Orphaned and needy students) in a joy metro ride from Nagole to Mettuguda. To incorporate passengers in the celebrations of Hyderabad Metro first anniversary, officials are conducting various programmes like Slogan competition, Pin your thoughts, Painting competition and Lucky draw amongst others. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. KVB Reddy said that Metro works according to the needs and requirements of the passengers and has turned one successfully by crossing several hurdles and milestones. He even spoke about the facilities they have provided for the passengers and victories they have achieved in this one year of time span.
- CII IGBC Platinum Rating for 17 Award Stations
- Best Branding PR and Social Media- Association of Business Communicators of India.
- Exceptional Metro Rail Project Award- Metro Rail Summit
- Infrastructure Project of The Year- Indian Concrete Institute (ICI)
- Mobility Maven’s Special Award 2018- International Data Group (IDG)
- Best Urban Mass Transit Project- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- CII IGBC Platinum Rating for Paradise, Rasoolpura and Prakash Nagar.
- Gold Medal for enhancing the image of India, Globally- International Economic Summit (IES)
|Total Passengers Travelled||3.2 crores|
|Total Working Days||364|
|Total Metro Travelled distance||27,15,809 Km|
|Total Metro Trains||31|