Dazzle up your Numaish visit with Hyderabad Metro
Hyderabad Metro officials made special arrangements for Numaish (All India Industrial Exhibition). With Gandhi Bhavan Metro station near to the entrance of exhibition, many commuters from different areas of the city are expected to utilize metro services. Additional Ticket counters are arranged for the convenience of Metro commuters and all to control the crowd.
- Additional ticket counters and extra gates are arranged near Ajantha gate/ Gate no.2.
- Card and token counters have been arranged near all the three exit gates of the Exhibition. Metro commuters can take required cards or tokens at these counters.
- Special informative kiosks have been arranged in 14 major metro stations.
- Old city people can easily reach Exhibition through MGBS metro station. People can make use of Skywalks near Chaderghat School to reach MGBS metro station.
Availability of last Metro
Exhibition starts at evening 4pm and continues till midnight every day. But the last metro train is only available till 11 pm, hence commuters who wish to use metro should reach the nearest metro station before 11 pm to avoid difficulties.
- The last metro train traveling between Gandhi Bhavan Metro station and
L B nagarstation is at 11.15 pm.
- The last metro train traveling between Gandhi Bhavan Metro station and Miyapur is at 10.45 pm.
travellingto Nagole starts from Ameerpet at 11.02 pm. Commuters can catch their last metro train to Nagole even if they catch the last train from Gandhi Bhavan. Commuters should reach little early to avoid the crowd.
Why chose Metro over personal vehicles
It is always advisable to use Public transport like Busses or Metro train to reach the Nampally exhibition over personal vehicles. This is mainly because of lack of parking area. Due to
Metro officials to increase the frequency of metro trains to Numaish
S.V.N Reddy, Hyderabad Metro Rail MD, in a statement said that, generally the crowd visiting the Numaish in the first week will be less. Hence there will not be any changes in the frequency of the Metro trains for now. Later, after one week the officials will announce about the changes frequency of the Hyderabad Metro trains after analyzing the situation and the crowded areas.